About Me

My photo
Hello all!
I'm Lauren...Welcome to my blog!

Some quick stuff about myself: I'm a 21 year-old senior at Syracuse University, majoring in the graphic design in the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications.
This is what I've got to show for myself (so far)...enjoy, comment & criticize!
Click on any of the images to enlarge.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

News Design

Created for my News Design class.
Requirements: Create a news publication for the small town of Cazenovia, New York. Decide how often your publication will go to print. Must include a cover page, table of contents, a local news page with briefs, a page using one image as the focal point and a sports section front and jump page for a sports article.
**Gray denotes ad space

Publication name: Cazenovian Weekend
Format: News Magazine
Frequency: Weekly

Cover:

Contents:

News Briefs & Local Interest:
"Poster Page" / Image as main focal point spread:

Sports Section Front:

Sports jump page:

No comments: