About Me

My photo
Hello all!
I'm Lauren...Welcome to my blog!

Some quick stuff about myself: I'm a 21 year-old senior at Syracuse University, majoring in the graphic design in the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications.
This is what I've got to show for myself (so far)...enjoy, comment & criticize!
Click on any of the images to enlarge.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Packaging Design

Assignment: use typography as the sole element in packaging design of either soap, shampoo, coffee or tea. I chose to create a line of upscale, seasonal shampoo. In an effort to make the product seem more authentic, natural and, well expensive, I added ingredients to the bottles.

For summer, I put lemon and lime rinds into the bottle. For spring, baby's breath and strawberry juice. For fall, apple skins and apple cider. For winter, a creamy conditioner and spinach (meant to resemble mint).



No comments: